Patient Participation Group (PPG)
The PPG is a link between Arden Medical Centre Patients and the Practice.
The PPG is made up of a small number of Arden Medical Centre Patients who meet frequently to consider a range of issues aimed at fostering a good, friendly, efficient, innovative service and environment throughout the Practice.
The PPG needs your input to help us with this aim.
Read the PPG Constitution
What the PPG provides
- A conduit to improve communications between the Practice and Patients.
- Two way transfer of information and ideas.
- Early highlighting of service development within the Practice.
- Patient feedback about what service is provided – good, bad or indifferent – patient’s views are highly valued and the Practice does try to listen!
- Patients' ideas on what they might like the Practice to be providing.
- Public meetings and events with medical education as a theme.
- The PPG does NOT provide any medical advice.
To contact the PPG
Please contact Richard Birkin (PPG Chairman) - Richard.Birkin@bda.org
or contact Arden Medical Centre Reception on 01564 739194 for more information.
Richard Birkin - PPG Chair
Becci Young (Practice Manager & Treasurer)
PPG Quarterly Newsletter
The PPG produce a quarterly PPG Newsletter.
Click here to read the Newsletters
PPG Annual Report
PPG Annual Report 2015-16
PPG Annual Report 2014-15
PPG Annual Report 2013-14 & 2012/13
PPG Meeting Minutes
PPG Minutes September 2017
PPG Minutes June 2017
PPG Minutes Dec 2016
PPG Minutes Sept 2016