Some services are available online. To register to access to the Practices' Clinical System 'SystmOnline' please contact the surgery or you can download the information leaflet and application form below.
An application form needs to be completed and returned to the surgery along with proof of identity (photo ID)
Online access information leaflet
Online access application form
Once registered, patients can access SystmOnline by clicking on the link below:
Important information about online services
Your online access allows you the option to access various services, including:
- Book some appointments with a GP
- Request repeat prescriptions for any medications you take regularly
- View your summary care record (medications, allergies & sensitivities)
- View your coded medical record (only available to patients over 18 years of age)
If there are any of the above services you do not wish to access, please speak to reception (01564 739194) who can amend your preferences
When you register for online services you will be given a unique login and password. This will ensure that only you are able to access your record (unless you choose to share your details with a family member or carer). It is your responsibility to keep your log in details and password secure. If you know or suspect that your account has been accessed by someone that you have not agreed should see it, then you should visit the practice to have your password reset.
By continuing to use Arden Medical Centre’s online services you understand and agree with the following terms and conditions:
- To apply for online access to the Practice’s clinical system, patients must read the information leafet and complete the online application form (see above).
- Applications are “one per patient”. Acceptance of one member of a family does not imply acceptance of other / further family members.
- You can choose to let another person see your medical records, for example members of your family or a carer. To do this safely, contact the Practice Manager at the surgery.
- Where access is refused this will be in writing, a reason will only be given at the discretion of the Partners.
- Where a minor requests a change of password (perhaps to alter access) this will be granted at the discretion of the Partners.
- Patients with a history of non-attendance at pre-booked appointments (without cancelling) will not normally be granted access to on-line appointment booking, however the remainder of the facilities will be considered.
- Appointments booked online are to be cancelled by the patient as soon as it is determined that it is no longer required.
- The Practice will not allow misuse of the online system and will monitor usage by individual patients. Where it is considered that a patient is misusing the system or is acting in a way detrimental to the availability of the appointment system, or other facilities, a warning letter will be issued. Where the situation does not improve, or recurs, access will be removed permanently and without further notice, at the discretion of the Partners.
- Repeat prescriptions may only be ordered where these appear on the repeat list, which is provided to patients on the tear-off portion of the last prescription issued. The request must match the repeat list exactly and must be due. Other items ordered or requested using this facility will not be actioned, and no contact will be made with the patient. Prescriptions ordered outside this guideline must be via reception staff.
- Personal Information updating is subject to validation after submission.
- Requests for reissuing of access log-in details need to be requested in person at the surgery.
- If you change surgeries, you will need to register again for online services at your new surgery.
- You can choose to stop using online services at any time by informing reception.
Help and further information about online services can be found on our Access Online Services page